Leather Cleaning Instructions
- Never place leather furniture in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Avoid placing your furniture near sources of excessive heat.
- Avoid the use of sharp objects on or near your leather furniture.
Clean your Leather
- Use a damp cloth for the regular cleaning of your leather furniture.
- For a more thorough cleaning on leathers coded an "AP" (Aniline Plus Pigment) use a mild soap without thoroughly saturating the leather.
- To clean leathers coded "A" (Aniline) or "N" (Nubuck), blot in a circular motion with a clean, soft cloth dampened with distilled water. For more stubborn stains, contact LeatherMasters at 1-888-825-6551 for the appropriate cleaning products.
- Vacuum on a regular basis to keep the leather clean and able to "breathe."
- Avoid the use of chemical polishes or soaps.
- Polish with a dry soft cloth after each cleaning.
Leather Cleaning and Restoration Agencies
|Color Glow Int'l||1-800-333-8523|
|The Leather Institute||1-800-799-5099|
|The Leather Solution||1-800-468-5852|
|Uniters North Americal LLC||1-800-241-6384|
|The Leather Collection||1-800-256-9773|
If you follow these easy care directions, you will extend the life of your furniture. Well cared for pieces can easily become an heirloom to be passed to other family members after years of use.